Wednesday, March 08, 2006



So I've been attending a life drawing workshop and its great I finally can sit down and draw. And its funny because I'm all unemployed but I don't draw all day. Wired huh? Well not really, I am getting married in 3 months and threes a whole lot of to do, well...To do. Sometimes I'll get down on myself for not drawing all day, or not constantly sketching in a sketchbook, or heck even updating this blog, but then I think wait, I'm doing things in my life. Things are changing, but I need to embrace that change. So sorry mindless sketching, you'll always be there, and when the time is right, I'll be back drawing crazy stuff again!!!! But for now, its nice to draw some naked people every Wednesday morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

finally man, good to see some drawings. hopefully a daily or weekly routine of posting up sketches will get you energized and inspired to draw again. well, there's always david reyes to make your drawings feel better all the time. lets hit up that coffee shop we passed by when we carpooled to the USS Midway caricature gig.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home