Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Zombie time

Well I'm 26 today and as you can see the years have been good to me. My skin is a healthy greenish glow, and I've grown very well through the years. This birthday should be fun as I stomp a city to the ground.



Even though turning 26 isn't really all that of a milestone this birthday is something to remember because its the year that Karen and I become parents!! We're both still jazzed and anxious at the same time, but so far everything is going well, and we have a lot to be happy about this year. So we're still crossing our fingers for a Halloween baby zombie or otherwise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meesimo said...

Happy Birfday! (Try not to step on my house)

1:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just wanted to say you're a brilliant caricaturist. My problem with so many in our profession is that they can exaggerate features but the drawing has no life. Just by the simple means of eye focus or a tilt of the head you endow your caricatures with (for lack of a grammatically correct term) an animatorly life. Much respect, muh man, and much, MUCH admiration.

--Jay Fosgitt
www.jayfosgitt.com

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home