Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Life Drawing for 5/17/2006




Today was life drawing class. As a stroke of stupid genius (meaning, why didn't I think of this sooner ) I put all the drawings and gestures are on two pages. It totally saves room, its easier to upload, and it makes it easier to see all the the drawings. Haha I'm a genius. Also go check out Bob Hume's Sketch blog. He's got some awesome character designs, and if you click on some of the comments, you'll see me get fiesty over John K's lessons. I'd rant about them more, but last thing I want is a buntch of John K fans to come bash down on my insignificant sketch blog.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Robert Hume said...

wow cool sketches man! Geeze I've been so busy with work this week I haven't had time to do anything for my sketch blog. Thanks for the props though man on my blog, that's very cool of you. Peace out!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Ivan D said...

There are some very nice cartoony life drawing studies here! I was just today turning my life drawings into cartoon characters, and its not easy! You've done well! Nice idea to make things more interesting with colour aswell.
And might I say, for an old girl that model has quite the bod!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Robert Hume said...

Hey Bill? I was woundering, I've read on your blog that your planning on moving to L.A. pretty soon here, just when did you plan on moving there exactly? I'm trying my damndist to get my ass out there sometime this year as well, but in my case it's a little easier said than done. However if that's still your plan, I'd be cusious to know when your heading out there. It's always good to know other young folk and artists who are trying to establish them selves in the industry. ;)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Well actually I'm getting amrried sunday, and Then my wife and I are planning on moving in June. We're probably going to look for a place in Burbank, but I hear North Hollywood is pretty good to live too. I hope you can make it out here to California Dude, if you make it to LA you'll have to look us up.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Robert Hume said...

Wow, congratulations man!
Yeah June is soon, the earliest I'll be able to make it out there will be around August, but even that's up in the air still. Congrats though on getting married, and I will try to look you guys up when I finally manage to get out there.

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home