Monday, June 02, 2008

Work Sketches on day before Universal Fire.

Universal Was on fire yesterday (6-1-08) and boy was I glad to be out of town. Here are some of the sketches from the Saturday before.

I started out with a drawing of Sam, and then realized that I could draw Rob's face from the negative space, and then I added Aaramando and myself for good measure.

Sam had me draw a picture of his friend. That's how you get the ladies, introduce them to your friends that will draw funny pictures of them.

These customers were great. They loved their picture, even though I slightly screwed up drawing the guys head.


I think this girl got mad because a lot of people were crowding around laughing at her picture.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...no Sam and Damion drawings...I'm impressed :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wait...you started with the Sam drawing at the top...dang :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Meesimo said...

That one at the top is wicked awesome.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home