Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More 'Newd' sketchs






So today was another morning of life drawing. Nothing beats five buck for three hours of drawing naked people. I really enjoy going and it keeps me drawing and that keeps me feeling good inside. Lately I've felt like I've been behind or something because I haven't been drawing like I "used" to, but thats silly to think because I "used" to not be getting married, and I drew all day because that was my lousy job. I have to stop worring about the past and the future and be happy with whats going on right now. And there are alot of amazing things happening in my life and if I keep feeling down, I'll miss all of them.

3 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Yep, Live in the now. Nice colors.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ya gotta feel it baby, feel it!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

Bill those figures are awesome man. I really dig the colors on the second one. But they all look fantastic.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home