Sunday, May 28, 2006

Today's the day!!!

After a long year and a half, we're finally getting married. It's funny, it seems a lot of people (mostly guys) see getting married as an end to freedom, and I don't know about that. I think it frees you more than ever, because now you aren't alone and there's someone with you to always push you where you need to go, and in what you want to do. I've found I've become a stronger person, and its still 7 hours before I'm married. I can only image the adventure it will be once I am. See you on the other side, or at our honeymoon!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel Hunt said...

Oh the joy to file a tax return together, getting a joint bank account and being able to tell people that are trying to sell you something "Let me ask my wife about it" ;)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Wow!! Such perks, I can't wait.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home