Monday, April 03, 2006


I'm excited, my favortite show Ghost Hunters is back on. Its pretty cool, its about a paranormal investigation group, and they go to hauntings with cameras and high tech equipment and try to disprove that there's a haunting. They're on their third season, but they've caught some awesome footage of objects being moved, shadows, and last season they caught an image of a full body ghost with their heat camera. Its a great show, and I'm glad its back on, it gives Karen and I something to distract us from all our wedding stress. Less than two months to go and the clock is ticking!!! I drew this drawing while I was "goofing off" at work last year, but I finally got around to coloring in digitally. I tried some "new" techinique in coloring (and new as in new to me) where I section out the areas where light is hitting rather than where there's shadow. I don't know if I did it completely right, but I like the end result

2 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

awesome, ghost hunters is back on ! wow this is really great...oh and nice drawing.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Good point, This was the best text I could find without doing a heck uv alot of work.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home