Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tarnations!!

I've been working at Universal Studios Doing charicatures for the past month, and this is what happens when boredome sets in. Cool thing, is that I can do things like this when I'm bored. At Seaworld I felt like some sort of criminal when ever I would just sit down at my easle and doodle mindlessly. Now during the slow parts, I just draw and draw and draw...or I sit and clean out my stupid air brush. I'm also working on a short, and byshort, I mean SHORT. Its a 20 second animation based off a 15minute comic I did. I posted some of the still frames I made for it, because I think they're damn funny.




But if you want to see the whole thing you'll have to go check out our NEW WEBSITE!!!! That's right Karen and I finally got our website 10,000zombies.com up and running. There's not much availiable to look at right now, but we plan on having our artwork posted up there, as well as animated shorts we work on, plus Karen is going to post a weekly comic strip she does that's really funny. So go check our website out, so that we can feel special as we watch our site counter go up a few notches.

and have a
Good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clinton said...

Hey thanks for the critique, Bill. I am trying to get out of my comfort zone and try new things. Since you work at Universal caricaturing, I figure that you are time-limited for the thousands of people that visit your booth. I do have a technical question: How do you start a caricature out yourself? do you just wing it with a marker? or do you rough sketch?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

I ususally just wing it with a marker. I feel the faster I draw them the better, because I'm looser, and not worried about making a mistake. When I draw them I usually draw the shape of the face and then draw the features.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home