Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Late Night Sketches Featuring, Mr Trump!!

I wish I had done this when I left Kamans.

Last Night Karen and I were up late and we were watching the "Apprentice". I like watching the end when Trump fires someone for pissing him off. And then he has these two assistants at his side that always agree with him. "That was a good firing Mr. Trump" or "good decision Mr. Trump", "Yes Sir may I have another Mr. Trump" and so on like that. What was even funnier about last night was the winning team got to have a fancy white caviar dinner at some really expensive millionaire lunch restaurant. Of course Ye olde Donald declines, because he'd rather have Arby's (who of course were his business clients, nothing like sucking up!). In Business someone's always kissing someone's ass. But I guess I can't fault Mr. Trump, because truthfully, I'd rather have Arby's too. Good Roast Beef.

3 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Does he still have Caroliyn on his board. I had a thing for her.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

If its the dumb blonde with big ears, then yes.

11:09 AM  
Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

ah yes, that that lil minx.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home