Thursday, May 24, 2007

Recent Doodles, zombies, anniversary and What not.

Thought I'd update this ole' Blog. Here are some recent doodles and some new zombies which you can see up on our website www.10000zombies.com.

The real News is that Karen and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary!! HOLY CRAP!!! Its been a year already?? Well I guess Time flies when you spend the year, moving, looking for work, geting work, woking, looking for new work, comic con, holidays, birthdays, and landing a new job. Still feels like we just got married yesterday or something, wow, still blows my mind. But its also been a year of fun, and adventures galore, so if this was the first year I can't wait to see what happens the second and the third, and well all of them :D .

Also wish Karen Luck, she's got a job interview for a PA position AT DISNEY FRICKEN FEATURE ANIMATION!!!! I know, she'll probably kill me for posting it here, but I know she's totally got the job. Anyways, enjoy!!


Mythbusters...awesome show
Clown Zombieness
Speedo Zombie even. Fat zombies (heck fat people) are just fun to draw.
If you didn't catch the season finale of heroes, you might as well crawl in a hole and die. Even more awesome show.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Reyes said...

love The mythbusters drawing and the heroes one is cool toooo.

10:06 PM  
Blogger g1toons said...

nice, i love heroes

12:47 AM  
Blogger Richard Oud said...

The Mythbusters drawing is by far my favorite.. amazing!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home