Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Holidays!!

Wow I haven't updated for a while. I've been busy working, job hunting, working in projects and of course being stressed out. Luckily not too stressed out, just stressed enough. I almost got a job atucally doing flash animation, but I guess the production fell thorugh and I never got to do. It sounded cool but oh well, now I get to sit an wait on some other jobs I've applied for.

Anyways, Karen and I have been getting into "Heros" on NBC. The show is pretty cool, but I keep wanting to call it "Powers" even though it has nothing to do with "Powers" at all. Well not much else to say i guess, I'm pretty uninspired with my post, at least I've got some cool Heros artwork to throw at you.And some random sketches from work.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Heros is pretty cool, I think I can pick out all of them there. Though I dont remember them being so bright and hurting my eyes on the tv box.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home