Sunday, March 25, 2007

So huge upload, I feel bad that haven't been updating this blog very much, but work has been busy and I don't get do much doodling anymore. These are all pages from one of my sketch books I had when I worked at Universal. They're alot of people just walking aorund the ark, and me being bored out of my mind. I don't work at Universal anymore now that I have a "real job" but I do miss the crowd of unsuspecting victems to draw.


This guy was probably the best wolverine impersonator they had. The lady is just some funny looking lady.Monkey man.

Fat spiderman, he was one of the many people playing spiderman at Universal, although he wasn't nearly as fat as I have him here, he did have a good gut going.
These are just random sketches of different people.





This Old lady was being drawn by someone else, but I had to sneak a sketch of my own.

This is me being frustrated with crowds peaking over my shoulder, and not hearing anything back from studios.



1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Hume said...

SICK!!!! I like the picture of you all pissed off with the large group of kids climbing all over you to see what your drawing! lol It's so relatable!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home