Monday, March 26, 2007

Haircut time again

Once again I went to ye ole barber and had my hair cut. I feel like a shaved goat every time because I let my hair grow for too long in between hair cuts. Also it makes my head look taller. The funny thing was the barber lady, she was this little old Armenian lady and she made me out to be a very tragic case of male pattern baldness. Apparently because I'm 24 and losing my hair, "oh so young, and so ugly". Whatever, I only have a small bald spot on the back of my head, and at 6'5" people only see it when I sit down.
Besides Karen thinks its cute so I'm not messing with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Henderson said...

Thanks for the comments bro !!! I really dig all of your designs

12:12 AM  
Blogger Robert Hume said...

I feel that man...I just got a long over due hair cut and MAN does it feel weird. I feel as though my head is three times smaller now! :P

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home