Wednesday, September 27, 2006






Well we made it back from Laughlin, here are some of the sketches I did. They're pretty standard, I could have loosened up and exaggerated a bit more, but, the guests actually had to pay for them, and I wanted to get invited back hopefully, because I mean come on, it was a free vacation, that I got paid to draw at.

I'd post more of the sketches but Blogger is being lame and not making it easy. If you want to see all of them I posted them up at the drawing board. at this link. http://www.drawingboard.org/viewtopic.php?t=48900

But here you get to see a butt ugly self caricature.

Hope you enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

I went to laughlin once, what a butt town. Its like Las Vegas took a dump and someone bult a riverboat on top of it. But Id go for a free ride and a gig.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Yeah, Laughlin is like Vega's dirty hicktown younger brother. But its just filled with a lot of old people, who probably want to gamble, but don't want the Vegas crowds.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Ami Blackford said...

Fine work sir! You really nailed those portraits.

-Justin

10:48 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I really like those caricatures, Bill! great stuff

5:35 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Where I can see more of your caricatures?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Gabriel Hunt said...

I liked the way you handled the babies mouth. When are we going to see some of your airbrush caricatures dude? Besides the ones of yourself.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home